Monday, November 15, 2010
• A trust set up in 1988 [Register Number E-11958] in Mumbai to build a national archives for women with print, oral history and pictorial material.
• A live archives reaching out to schools, colleges, women's groups and other organisations.
• An active agent of change.
• A forum for discussions.
• An interactive space
• A daring flight into unexplored areas of experience and expression.
• That recording, reviewing, recollecting and reflecting on women's history and life and communicating this information in various ways is an important activity in development.
• That positive change is possible with knowledge and awareness of women's lives, history and struggles for self-respect and human dignity.
Monday, November 8, 2010
நான் வருந்துவதில்லை நான் அழுவதோ அழைப்பதோ இல்லை